Best Ways to Exercise even if You have No Time To Exercise!!! Try These Tricks…
What is fitness? Well, different people have different definitions for this term. Some feel that being skinny is fit while others feel ‘healthy’ when they see surplus amount of fat around their body. But did you know “fitness” is actually an indefinable term encompassing a vast range of elements? In short, your fitness level is measured by:
• Cardiovascular endurance
• Muscular endurance
• Body-fat percentage
• A lot more
Usually a rigorous cardio workout and 30-60 minute sessions per week are accepted as adequate for producing results. However, the truth might surprise you. Fitness is measured by the amount of exercise you do in far less time.
But who has time for exercise? Nobody!!! Unbelievable! The truth is shocking. Everyone literally has about 5 minutes a day to exercise and ensure fitness. Now the question is, what useful can be done in just 300 seconds?
Well, the answer is, ‘a lot’! All you need to do is choose your workout carefully. If you lack time or have restricted amount of time to devote to exercises, just pick the most important muscle group. Any guesses?
Chest – WRONG
Back – WRONG
Shoulders – WRONG
Legs – WRONG
The abdominals are the most important muscles in the body. This is is because they perform the following core duties:
• Protect the lower back
• Play vital role in sports performance via moving power from the lower to upper body
• Helps digestion
• Massage the internal organs
• Play a crucial role in proper, healthy sexual function
• Important for posture which in turn, increases physical energy and promote mood
• Abdominal muscles are the key player of your entire fitness program. Have you ever seen a person with toned abdomen and flabby unsightly arms and legs?
• Physical attractiveness is also marked by well toned abdominal muscles. A sagging gut definitely ugly and an indication of poor health.
So how can you use your 5 minutes and tone your abdominal muscles?
• Perform the toughest ab exercises daily for just 5 minutes.
• Break up the exercise routine into many sessions daily.
The Power Exercise:
Step 1: Buy a “Roller Wheel” available at any sporting goods store.
Step 2: Perform one rep, and take a breath.
Step 3: Perform two reps, and take two breaths.
Step 4: Perform three reps, and take three breaths
Step 5: Keep repeating until you can’t go any higher.
Step 6: Drop back to one rep, and start climbing again.
Step 7: Once the process gets easy, take one breath for every two reps.
Follow the tricks mentioned above and get started with a new, healthier lifestyle.